Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blessed Be the Name of the Lord



Today will be the second meeting of the Roof Dog team travelling to Arequipa in February. Vicki will attend it while Kimi and I go shopping. What a blessing to be here and to be able to do that this year! What a difference from last year! I understand the Magnificat that Mary proclaimed in a more personal way than ever before. I wouldn't presume to say "all generations will call me blessed," but certainly I can say all my friends will say that I have been blessed by the Lord with this special year. Thank you, Father!

Magnificat Luke 1:46-55

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord,
my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;
for he has looked with favor on his lowly servant.
From this day all generations will call me blessed:
the Almighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his Name.
He has mercy on those who fear him
in every generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home