Tuesday, September 04, 2007

¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, PADRE!


Yes, that is what they said when the kids from Casa Hogar San José called me before 7 a.m. Mercifully they waited so late to call! They sang happily over the phone. Very sweet. Next, the kids from Casa Hogar Sagrada Familia called and each greeted me. Already someone has come by the house and left a present. For someone who doesn´t like a fuss made over him, I have a lot of well-wishing yet to come! The Peruvians are very demonstrative in their fellowship! In the middle of this , I received a phone call from Nazca where Padre Juan Carlos, Deacon Justo, and Seminarian Lus are heading out to the earthquake victims in Ica. May God guard and protect them from robbery or harm on the road.


As you can see, I was glad the kids only CALLED and didn´t come to the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home